Some of you saw the picture of my poor childhood Felicity's damanged hair in my last album...

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2109228103

Since it was attempting to give her the Downey Dunk that messed up her hair in the first place, I'm afraid to try it again even though I don't think I can do anything worse to it. I've used all kinds of lotions and potions on her since the disaster to no avail. Her hair is so damaged, I'm not sure a properly done Downey dunk would have any effect.

I've been trying to just accept her bad hair for a long time, resisting trading her head in as I did with Samantha since I'm not as fond of the way the current Felicity's look. However, every time I see a Felicity with lovely locks either on ebay or in one of your albums, I get all whistful. I could just buy a second Felicity....but I'm not sure I like the idea of having duplicates- especially one in better shape than my childhood doll. I only have 2 Samanthas because one was given to me.

Ok, ok, I'll get to the point! I've always wanted to do a traveling doll, and several of you seem to enjoy freshening up old dolls. What do you think of sending Lissie on a get-well getaway? She could travel to just a few places like a normal travel doll, and those whom she visits have my full permission to freshen her up the best they can. Of course, I wouldn't be expecting any miracles with her hair, but maybe it'd help me feel a little bit better about what happened.

Or maybe I should just let you all talk me into eventually getting a second Felicity.